How to Return An Item
To return an item;
We will provide you with return instructions. Returns must be post-marked, within 30-Days from the date received and in re-sellable condition. The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs on non-defective items.
Exceptions: (please contact us if any of the following apply to your return)
- Items over 150LB are governed by our Large Item Return Policy
- International Orders are governed by our International Return Policy
- Due to shipping regulations, items with gasoline engines cannot be returned after gasoline has been added to the tank. These items must be repaired at a authorized Factory Service Center
Once we receive your return, please allow a couple days for us to inspect
and process your return. Credit Card and PayPal purchases will be
refunded to the account you provided when you placed your order.
Purchases made with Tools2Parts.com Gift Cards cannot be returned, but may be exchanged.
Packing and Sending Your Return
When getting your item ready to send back, please make sure that the item meets the following guidelines to avoid potential fee's:
- The item is in its original box and original packaging
- The product is securely packaged to avoid damage
- The product is sent with all of its parts and manuals
- Include the RMA # that we provided for your return
Large Item Return Policy
Due to the expense of shipping heavy items, large items are governed by a separate Return Policy. Be sure to carefully inspect all Heavy Item (freight) deliveries for damage before signing the bill of lading as freightliner handling charges cannot be refunded. If items arrive damaged or defective, you must note this on the shipping receipt and refuse delivery to avoid paying actual freight charges. Please notify us of any delivery problems as soon as possible to expedite the refund process.
Please note that you will be responsible for the actual freight costs in the following instances:
- You miss your delivery appointment
- You refuse or return a non-damaged, non-defective item
Freight fees on large items often range between $100.00 and $400.00.
If you receive an item and it is damaged, not working or missing parts you may:
- Bring the item to your local Service Center.
option will usually be the quickest way to solve your issues. Service
Centers can usually provide parts and/or service on the spot and get
your tool working in no time. For a list of the nearest Service Centers,
please visit the web site of your tool's manufacturer.
- Return the item to us.
60 days of the purchase date, we will gladly process an exchange of
damaged/non-working merchandise. To return an item. We will provide you
with return instructions. Damaged merchandise does not include
packaging, during transit packaging may be worn, dented, etc. due to the
carriers. If this is the case and the product is in perfect condition a
new order or return will not be accepted. If orders ship in packaging
other than a chipboard box such as a paint bucket, etc. a claim will not
be allowed as long as the product is usable.
- Returns must be post-marked, within 60-Days from the date received.
International Orders are governed by our Standard Return Policy with the following amendments:
- International Customers bear full responsibility for insuring return merchandise arrives at our warehouse within 20-days of initiating a return, including all incurred shipping, duty and tax charges
- Manufacturer warranties sometimes vary in countries other than the United States, please contact the respective Manufacturer to find out whether coverage varies in your country
A 15% re-stocking fee will be assessed in the following situations:
- Non-defective merchandise returned in visibly used, or damaged condition
- Orders "Refused" without authorization
- Opened original product packaging
- Returns that were shipped back after 30 days of the date received (Note: unless authorized, late returns will be rejected)
Warranty and Parts Info
After 60 days, purchases made from Tools2Parts.com are no longer covered by our Return Policy. After this time, products are covered by their respective Manufacturers Warranty and in most cases, may be brought to an Authorized Service Center for repair.
- To find the nearest Authorized Service Center in your area, you may contact the manufacturer directly or contact Tool2Parts.com for more information